How Can I Protect My Hardwood Floors From Getting Scuffed?
While hardwood floors are highly attractive, they can also be very vulnerable. Scratches and scuffs can quickly damage your investment if you do not take measures to protect your flooring. You can protect your hardwood floors from getting scratched and scuffed by always lifting items instead of dragging them and by taking measures to keep dirt, grime and sand from entering your home through the use of doormats. Lastly, having a professional treatment performed on your hardwood floors can also help protect them from potentially hazardous particle interaction.
If you would like to learn more about your options for keeping your hardwood floors protected, the Austin hardwood floor treatment technicians at WOW Total Cleaning can help. Contact our office today at 512-291-0048 for more information.
- Extremely professional company! The crew did a phenomenal job today on our ceramic tile floor, getting rid of the wax, steaming, and polishing the floors! It was a long job but they left our floors immaculate! The front desk, Ivy, gave us updates on when they would arrive and communicated with us on any changes in their schedule. I highly recommend this company, and we will definitely use them again!!!
- We just had our tile flooring thoroughly stripped and cleaned. They did an amazing job and me and my husband are very pleased. They worked very hard and took almost no breaks. They arrived on time and the staff were extremely professional, respectful, and pleasant. I wish we knew about them before. We would have used them yearly. I highly recommend their service. They are a bit pricey but well worth every dime as they will leave your house immaculate. We will recommend them to all our neighborhood. It is rare to get such stellar service. We look forward to using them soon.
- I called Wow Total Cleaning's Emergency Hotline and the owner Gustavo immediately picked up. It wasn't some calling center that I had to wait for, it was a direct line to his cell phone which I really appreciated. They offered to come immediately in the middle of the night, but I was working with the insurance claims and so we started first thing the next morning.
- While on a 3 week vacation we had WOW come to our 4200 SQFT house and what can I say.............INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! Even the Schmootz in the corners that accumulates was REMOVED! Every Horizontal surface was SPIC AND SPAN!!!! Floors polished....Blinds cleaned...Ceiling fans cleaned...and even the windows(INSIDE AND OUT)...They were ...ON TIME...PROFESSIONAL and they did an EXCEPTIONAL JOB!!!!!!!.....VERY REASONABLY PRICED as WELL.
- The WOW team was on time, courteous and professional in every way. When they were finished I asked them to do a little more. They were happy to stay late to take care of my request. I will continue to use WOW for my cleaning needs.
- Best job and service ! We use them two to three times every year . Always on time and excellent work ! I recommend them to everyone ! Oh and the prices are fair , can't beat that !
- They did a fantastic job and were very professional. You could tell that they did it (and did it well) because they actually cared about helping more that just the money. They answered all our calls and were quick to get there after we first called them. Our house flooded, and they were quick and compassionate in their work to extract the water and take out damaged carpet and ceiling. I definitely recommend them.
- We have used Wow at least 3 times, maybe 4. They are always professional, on time and they do a great job. We have done carpet, upholstery, and tile. They have been great in every scenario. All in all, great service.
- WOW Total Cleaning always do an excellent job cleaning our carpets, tile and grout. They are always on time, careful with our house and furniture, very nice, courteous and fast. We always call them when We need our tile and carpet to be clean, especially after a party or Holidays, We will sure recommend WOW Total Cleaning. Thanks for a great service, and excellent rates!!