Commercial and Residential Carpet Cleaning You Can Trust
Whether you’re a business owner who needs regular commercial carpet cleaning for your Austin store or office, or a homeowner trying to keep your carpet free of allergens, pet dander and whatever your kids track in, we understand your needs. We’re a family-owned Austin carpet cleaning service that has been helping local businesses and homeowners alike with their carpet cleaning needs for the past 15 years. We’re here to help you keep your carpet clean, stain free, and increase its lifespan for years to come.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
As an Austin business owner, you know that first impressions are everything. And if your customers and prospects walk into a store or showroom floor and see dirty carpet with stains everywhere, they’re likely to start running for the door. Likewise, if you’re trying to recruit top talent for your company but the carpet that job hunters see when they come into your office building to interview looks like it was part of a crime scene, they’re apt to be devoting their time and skills to your competition.
In addition to wanting to make a great first impression and keep distractions at bay, clean carpet is important for your customers’ and employees’ health. At WOW Total cleaning, our Austin commercial carpet cleaners know what it takes to protect and maintain your commercial carpets. We use only the highest-quality cleaning tools to care for our clients’ carpets, and operate based on 4 steps:
- Vacuum areas to be cleaned
- Pre-treat individual stains
- Deep-clean entire carpet with a fiber rinse, then deodorize.
- Apply carpet protector to make sure the cleaning lasts even longer.
By partnering with us to keep your business’ carpet clean, you’ll have the presentation space you need, the healthy and allergen free environment you want for your customers and employees, and you’ll be able to focus on what you do best – whether that’s selling or developing a product or providing a service.
Residential Carpet Cleaning
That ever-so-popular beige carpet looks great in homes. Practically all Austin homeowners have light colored carpet, which has been the trend for the past few decades. Unfortunately, Murphy loves to crash the party. Over time, carpets accrue dirt, stains, and other contaminants. Carpets begin to show signs of wear, tear, and traffic after only a few months. Left unchecked, they can become serious allergen traps, and have huge effects on the aesthetics of your home.
The cleanliness of your home’s carpets is incredibly important. Without proper cleaning, carpets can become a bed of dust, dander and other allergens. Because of this, experts recommend professional cleaning as often as every six months to clean away the dirt and odors that become trapped in the carpet. And you certainly need your carpet cleaned if you’re hosting a big dinner party, having grandma and grandpa visit from out of state, or thinking about selling your home.
Some homeowners think they can go the DIY route, and rent a steam cleaner from a nearby big box or hardware store. Be careful. These lower end machines can’t match the state-of-the-art equipment we own as Austin residential carpet cleaners, nor do they come with the detailed instructions on what you need to know to truly get a good, deep clean.
We understand how important your carpets are to you, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the quality service that they deserve for a reasonable price.
Our Technicians use the most in-depth home carpet cleaning process:
- We start with an extensive pre-vacuum to remove the dry soils. A process that most of the carpet cleaning companies skip!
- Then, we pre-treat stains, followed by a deep-cleaning with a fiber rinse and deodorizer that offers superior results.
- After we have cleaned the carpet, we can apply a protector to preserve the immaculate clean. It will have you and your guests saying, “WOW!”
- Extremely professional company! The crew did a phenomenal job today on our ceramic tile floor, getting rid of the wax, steaming, and polishing the floors! It was a long job but they left our floors immaculate! The front desk, Ivy, gave us updates on when they would arrive and communicated with us on any changes in their schedule. I highly recommend this company, and we will definitely use them again!!!
- We just had our tile flooring thoroughly stripped and cleaned. They did an amazing job and me and my husband are very pleased. They worked very hard and took almost no breaks. They arrived on time and the staff were extremely professional, respectful, and pleasant. I wish we knew about them before. We would have used them yearly. I highly recommend their service. They are a bit pricey but well worth every dime as they will leave your house immaculate. We will recommend them to all our neighborhood. It is rare to get such stellar service. We look forward to using them soon.
- I called Wow Total Cleaning's Emergency Hotline and the owner Gustavo immediately picked up. It wasn't some calling center that I had to wait for, it was a direct line to his cell phone which I really appreciated. They offered to come immediately in the middle of the night, but I was working with the insurance claims and so we started first thing the next morning.
- While on a 3 week vacation we had WOW come to our 4200 SQFT house and what can I say.............INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! Even the Schmootz in the corners that accumulates was REMOVED! Every Horizontal surface was SPIC AND SPAN!!!! Floors polished....Blinds cleaned...Ceiling fans cleaned...and even the windows(INSIDE AND OUT)...They were ...ON TIME...PROFESSIONAL and they did an EXCEPTIONAL JOB!!!!!!!.....VERY REASONABLY PRICED as WELL.
- The WOW team was on time, courteous and professional in every way. When they were finished I asked them to do a little more. They were happy to stay late to take care of my request. I will continue to use WOW for my cleaning needs.
- Best job and service ! We use them two to three times every year . Always on time and excellent work ! I recommend them to everyone ! Oh and the prices are fair , can't beat that !
- They did a fantastic job and were very professional. You could tell that they did it (and did it well) because they actually cared about helping more that just the money. They answered all our calls and were quick to get there after we first called them. Our house flooded, and they were quick and compassionate in their work to extract the water and take out damaged carpet and ceiling. I definitely recommend them.
- We have used Wow at least 3 times, maybe 4. They are always professional, on time and they do a great job. We have done carpet, upholstery, and tile. They have been great in every scenario. All in all, great service.
- WOW Total Cleaning always do an excellent job cleaning our carpets, tile and grout. They are always on time, careful with our house and furniture, very nice, courteous and fast. We always call them when We need our tile and carpet to be clean, especially after a party or Holidays, We will sure recommend WOW Total Cleaning. Thanks for a great service, and excellent rates!!